Definitions and Interpretation
a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b) references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules, or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this policy;
c) reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
d) “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4) For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Rebel Recruiters Limited is the “data controller”. This means that Rebel Recruiters Limited determines the purposes for which and how your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5) We collect Data in the following ways:
a) data is given to us by you; and
b) data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
6) Rebel Recruiters Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a) when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail, or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
7) To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a) We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times, and frequency with which you access the Website, and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
8) We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data for example:
a) Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b) We store your Data on secure servers.
9) Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes.
12) A Right to access – the right to request (1) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
13) Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
14) Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
15) Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
16) Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy and transfer your Data.
17) Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18) To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
19) If you are not satisfied with the way a com0plaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20) It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
21) This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Changes in business ownership and control
24) We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25) In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29) This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Rebel Recruiters Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org